Tuesday, October 31, 2006

yo ppl! ytd is a boring dae so i nv post! hahaha! okay! todae! hmmm. went to sch for extra lessons. okay la all the lessons so so not veri boring. after tt went to eat wif the netballers. aver, gf n shi hui went mac n study. ht n me went home. reach home i slept! until dunno wat time i wake up n play maple! wah nice nice! OH YA! i DIED 2 TIMES! diao! retarded la! nvm i took my revenge le! wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! maple's fun! let me dun feel so sian! haha! i wan to play maple again! interested again! yea yea yea! got smt to do le! okay. then my fren asked me to go mg wif them then i went. wah!! my exp keep jumping! so fast! oh ya! but the com damn lag! i dc dunno how many times! hmm 4 or 5 times? lag lag lag lag! but after a while okay le. mg so fierce la! the spawn so fast no time to tok lo. if let loose will die! haha! nice nice playing! i love it! =D i haven bathe!! hahaha! n my toilet spoil! then got no heater! dunno when will be okay.now need to bathe in cold water! diao! okay! tt's all! bye! maybe gg to wake up early n play maple! then dun have so many ppl! hahaha!:)


yea! this pic veri nice hor!? haha! foursome! so cute!! hahaha!

yea! maple! i am greenvapour. dragonmy is my sis. sound our frens( bian tai ah peh!) fediam my sis fren my fren olso! hahaha! happy happy! =D

No comments: