Saturday, October 28, 2006

HELLO!! todae is a happy dae! okay! ytd i tok to hui ting untik 4 plus then i went to play maple until 6 plus! hahaha!! while playing maple i scrolled my deadly again!! I PASSED!!! yeAA!! so happy!! hahaha!! then i went to slp! 9 plus wake up to take result! hui ting late! so i went sch n meet my mama n ah di! wah!! so lucky leh! my queue no. is 24!! hahaha! so nice number hor?! haha! tytyty! okay then i took my result. okay okay la so so so. i met gui feng! she nv tie her hair! then she so scared teacher scold her! she veri retarded lo! scared still dun wanna tie! -.- okay then we took taxi to bugis! wif my mama, ah di, may ya, bai chi ting n me! my sis went to buy new phone! woohoo! cool hor? but so long la! then we waited until we play our hp games! haha! then pervert ting slpt on the sofa! bai chi la! oh ya! hui ting n me suppose to go shop shop so we went bugis n shop. haha! then we went watch movie! SINKING OF JAPAN* meanwhile we went to eat wif my ah di n sis. my mum rush back to work le. OH YA!! BAI TAI hui ting! she so flirt! she attracted to my bro! pervert sia! then my bro so afraid of her keep avoiding her! went to eat at mos! okay then ah di n sis went ah po hse left ht n me! we went shopping! i bought pants! so nice! yea! when we were in the changing room something happened! we made so much noise in the changing rm until the salegal ask is everything okay inside? hahahha! hui ting veri bian tai! she purposely bang the wall n make a lot of noise! then she still wanna take video inside! really is bian tai in ur brain n heart! we walk walk walk walk. bought a cute cute wallet n ht bought earrings! =D watched the movie. so typical! not nice de! we went high again! when the romantic n sad part ht n me went siao! keep laughing n laughing! siao! after movie. ht say there's a guy looks like alvin(my mummy). it's so dark then i went to stare at the guy to take a closer look then the lights suddenly on! the guy saw me n got a shock! we went ran out! so malu! the movie so boring until we got no mood to shop anymore then we bought tori Q n went to a bus stop n eat! so retarded la! so many ppl looking at us! we took bus n went home! HAPPY DAY! no crying! :)
tml is ak n panty's papa bdae! HAPPY BIRTHDAE!

gf actually wanna go wif us de but she cannot go out! :( aver called me n we talked for a while coz i outside! go aver! JIA YOU FOR UR Os!
* SINKING OF JAPAN!! OMG MAN! i dun think is a nice show. i wanna watch death note n DOA!!
todae cannot post pics coz i using my sis de laptop!=D

No comments: