Wednesday, October 04, 2006

not so chicken feet after all=]

okie.today had my chinese paper.paper 1 still okie la.would die ba.paper 2 is 'chinese languze'haha got typo error.okie.seriously,i hope my paper 2 is not badly done[rest assure i'm not cooking steak].my brain and eyes are not co ordinating well.i mistook the hcl board which show the time[10.46-12.46]as cl time which was suppose to be[10.46-12.16].blardy smart ass me.but lucky i finish just in time.[cos there's ppl who couldnt]all thanks to my dumb correction tape which chose to break down at tat time and i had to feel sleepy at tat time.so i took a teeny weeny short nap and wake up to complete the whole paper.comprehension is my jinx man.they are out to make me sleep.and i hate the sight of them.so lucky me i have no more paper that have compre.but unluckily,there's essay?!haiz.tml is ss e maths cl listening.woah!think its gonna be a tiring day.
***************************************************************************
went to mac just now with rach.studied indices!finally we know how to solve does questions.and surprisingly,we saw QUE!he's wearing the liverpool's jersey with owen's name on it.as usual,he ate ice-cream.draw teddy b4 he went off.he's so cute!haha saw xuan li there too.and he talks rubbish and craps.okie tats all for today!

No comments: