Sunday, October 15, 2006

hello ppis! long time no see! i veri lazy to post leh. but todae i post! wahaha! EXAMS FINALLY OVER! yea yea yea! then i chiong maple until lvl 60 le!! i can hold my deadly fin!! yea yea yea!! i waited so long le lo! be4 exam the deadly alrdy in my inventory! yea!!! wahahahahahaha! okay. nxt i watched gong le!! so nice!! i olso waited so long! i need to endure during exams cannot watch! now i watch finished le! so nice!! the blonde hair guy name lu(the u plus 2 dots on top) VERI SHUAI!!! DAMN SHUAI AH!! but he olso veri poor thing! veri cham! see le will cry de. nvm!now i finished all wat i wanna do le! i gg to chiong naruto!! tt time after exam tt dae(wed i think) went east coast veri fun! rollerblade n cycle! nxt time will go again! yea! then fri ( I THINK )gui fen shi hui aver n me went shi hui's hse n play! *played smt! AAHHHHH!!! ALL THEN THINGS VERI FUN!! OKAY! BYE! I GO LE! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! =D


GAARA GAARA GAARA!!!

No comments: