Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Chicken feet?!today or tml?!

haha.just finish the eng paper.seems to be an easy paper[hope i didnt screw it]but seriously i think my essay was screw by myself using a pen[not a screwdriver?!]haha.okie tats lame but hey tats me=)
okie i did my usual routine for the paper two.as usual every time without fail,i fall asleep while writing my answers.[guess Rach was the only one who have the honoured witnessing it?!]hah.but its a miracle tat i manage to complete the paper and i still have enough time to sleep!yeah!!but my parents are always worried that i fall asleep and couldnt wake up to finish the paper.so i try my best not to sleep for the folowing papers.
haiz.tml is chinese paper.my most stressful one.its suppose to be one of my best subj and i hope the result will prove it so kampatei[jia you] for tml!all the best to all my friends for tml!!

TO AVER:torres may be joining MAN UTD nxt yr.dont know if its true.SPAIN and BRAZIL rocks

i'm still puzzled by those around me.

No comments: