Monday, February 16, 2009

OMG!!! having shalala being your form teacher SUCKS big time, seriously! yes, this name has reappear so long aft i have graduated from there. this time round, the one receiving all these aftereffect is my bro. few weeks ago, she called mummy to say that my bro did not hand up his hw. [same like me, just that in my case she did not call mummy] at first mummy thought its due to the softball matches, but it's not the case. so when my bro came back, we check with him and found out that the day before he just handed up all that was owed. -.- then just now, she called again.

shalala: "is your mum in"
me:" No"
shalala:"your dad?"
me:"no"
shalala:" are you the sis?"
me:" No, i'm her daugther"
shalala: "erm, i mean JQ"
me: "oh,ya"
shalala: " i better call your mum at her workplace"

aft she hang up, i realised its her. i tot smth happen to my bro. then mummy call me say she ask why my bro drop bio when he got B3. DOTS!!! like this also ask. the one studying and going for exams is HIM not you. he feels that he cant cope thus drop it. ask so silly qns. btw, i feel that the sch is trying to murder my bro. he got so much commitments, orgainising this and that, helping out here and there. here and there got camps. he's more busy than i'm in the past.

me now is free and easy. IN MY DREAMS, study for exams la. then heat is irritating me >.<

No comments: