Wednesday, February 04, 2009

happening 1

Thursday 19 feb BR225 : 3 pretty ladies are on board and going to arrive in Singapore


tml is last lesson for S&W and CATS which means by 19 feb i CAN to airport to see! the above is all the info that i got from the forum of their official. got day got date got flight no. but nvr mention the arriving time?!?!?! so am i supposed to camp there? of cos not for me cos i managed to check the estimated arriving time hee=) i feel so proud of myself man[dont pour cold water on me on my tagboard] when i managed to find the arrival time but this ranked second. the thing i most proud of is making the calendar for MJ.





happening 2

I'm going for Yoga's concert. yes, i changed my mind again. i'm going cos i got news that S.H.E are going to sing 多首 songs. but the 多首 is dunno how many la. the problem now is who will go with me?? go concert alone very emo leh. but if ask those forum fans very weird ba. haizzz

happening 3

individual presentation is over!! yes!

happening 4

all pictures are uploaded at the add: http://happysmilingelephants.blogspot.com/ say cheeze!

No comments: