Monday, August 18, 2008

yea~! one down and 2 more to go! today finish btc paper. last week, mon to thurs only study plw and do els quiz. ystd chiong btc for 3 hrs. write notes so that i can rmb. today mommy wake me up when i was having a super great dream! its abit werid too. aft btc, go marina square meet mommy. i went to Gain City to buy cd, 比较美好的世界。by all H.I.M artistes. actually is a donation drive for the Sichun earthquake victims. the funds goes to world vision singapore, to help the children there to rebuild their sch. the cd only got one song and it is $5 then i donated another $4. so ppl, do be kind enough to help them, go buy a cd or you can drop down to Gain City to donate some money or call Gain City to service your air-con, every little help counts!

this is wad happen in my dream: i met some hairstylists, those pro type one. they say bring me go meet artistes, wah damn happy! go one place then i saw 3 very familiar ppl, S.H.E. i went crazy! we[me included] supposed to go to dunno where and because got so many ppl, they say take my car. [huh!? since when i drive?] i just went and it turn out to be a BMW sports car but the no. of ppl it can take looks more like a BMW lorry. i wasnt drivng, sat at the back and chat with them like friends! soon we reach and everyone got off. i was the last to leave cos i was admiring my car?! then another posh car drove in. the person who came out of the car is JAY CHOU. i was like huh! [jaws dropping] then he took a camera came to my car and start taking pics. i said " er, wad are you doing?"[OMG! talking to jay chou in my dreams feel so real!]
he replied: i'm taking pics of my girlfriend's car[me?!?!] you knw Hebe frm S.H.E?" [ ???? i tot thats my car????] then i woke up. pitch dark, so go back to slp, back into the dream

part 2: jay chou is still there. standing at the exit door of the carpark. i follow him cos i dunno where S.H.E went. pushed open the door there were rooms inside but very spooky. he stop but i cont to walk. i peeped into the nearest room and i saw bodies, dead one. then there were those big white funneral laterns. then got jiang shi chasing me! i run like siao. hop into my car and drive away. my car like shrink to the F1 racing car size. i was on the right hand side but my gear is also on right hand side?[werid car] i dunno why my car got 3 pedals just like my dad's lorry. its manual and i actually knw how to control! i was driving around S'pore happily until mommy woke me up. shiok right? haha!! super crazy!

No comments: