Wednesday, August 20, 2008

wahhh!! i see my dreams gather quite a response, haha! today Plaw paper, my hand is damn tired. i think the total no. of words i wrote is going to hit a new skyhigh record. got 4 qns to do each taking around 20mins which is wad arron chua say, my 1st qn took around half an hour sia. by the time i reach the 3rd qn, my hand very suan and pain cos i tend to grip my pen very tightly. its a great relief that i complete on time and i wrote everything that i rmb. haha! left with tml els! my last paper and this marks the end of my 1st HALF year.

i've witnessed the ugly and disgusting side of the human nature. greed is every human weakness and its not immune between family members, scheming and cunning, trying to lay their hands on every cents they can. this is the most ridiculous thing that i've seen and i'm disgusted! i wont want to see you again, cos by then, i wont be able to control wad i'm going to say. its going to be nasty but its the FACT!

No comments: