Sunday, August 17, 2008

back home at last. this 3 days was tiring. my granduncle had pass away hence we were shuttling between home and the funneral parlour. my granduncle is a great man, he is like a grandfather to me. 2 mths ago, he was dignose with stomach cancer and doc say he only left 1 mth's life. but he hold out to see the opening of olympics and National Day. its a peaceful departure. 2008 isnt over and i lost two family members, saddening.

okay, i know i shldnt say this things and like wad adults like to say: kids shldnt interfer with adults affair. but that doesnt mean i cant voice out my opinons on MY BLOG! because my granduncle doesnt have kids so the funneral is arrange by the FEE family[my side] and the Siew family[all nephews and nieces]. a female from there is like the head appointed by my granduncle, but i can tell you i dont fancy her, not even an atom bit. everytime i see her, i dont even call. my parents do teach me manners and i do practise it but not to her. i dont usually hate someone whom i dont know personally. but her face, character, attitude every single thing from head to toe just puts me off. she practically dumps everything to us and behave as though it got nothing to to with her. wads worse, she gossip to her husband about my mum during the cremation ceremony, saying that we dont know this and that. then try to pick a quarrel with my mum by saying nasty things. we, being the civilised, educated ppl, walk off ignoring her. i dont want to see her again.

No comments: