Saturday, December 17, 2016

14 Dec


It's barely 2months since Gary left and there is bad news for my favourite Running Man again. 14 Dec 16, right after I came back from holiday going to work, news splash everywhere. Jihyo and Jong Kook are leaving RM. Gary's departure cause a void in my heart, this news, a part of me inside died. It's already so hard to deal with just 1 person leaving and now 2 together. How to cope? I was about to give my blessing because i know they still have other dreams to pursue but things had an unexpected turn. They didn't want to go, they were booted out by the production team. I think its unfair to say production team because from the way i look, the new PDs, the writers, VJs and crews dosen't seem to be that heartless. I am angry that they only inform JK 2 days before the news came out and WORST, Jihyo only found out from the news. Where is the basic manners? Shouldn't these be discussed and informed way in advance.I can't bear to imagine what she felt that morning. She said before that she will accompany the show till the end, i don't doubt her on this. Her loyalty, her kindness, even when betrayed by the CP. She is still trying to defend them and not mentioned about the unfairness that was done to her. I didnt dare to imagine how the rest of them felt when they saw the news. Suk Jin & Jae Suk treats them like their dongsengs, they always dote on her and one morning, you see your family members' got kick out without informing. Who wont be afraid that they might be the next one. Apology came but what's the point, the damage has been done. After final discusion, it was decided that the show will end in Feb 2017, with the existing casts. This is definitely not how i envision Runny Man to end.

No comments: