Wednesday, October 26, 2016

25 oct 16
My journey with Running Man.

It's isn't long, I didn't start out with them and joined only recently end 2015. It was the darkest time of my life. My job is causing me so much stress and unhappiness. I'm stuck in a situation and there's nothing much I can do, feeling so helpless. Then I chance upon a fan made video of Jihyo, her beautiful smile led me to watch Running man. My first episode was 147. I couldn't stop laughing midnight alone in my room. I got so addicted that I went to start from the beginning. And now regularly looking forward to Monday, to catch the latest episode. I know I started late so I was preparing myself for the longest time that I don't have much time to watch running man because the members are not young anymore. The show rating has not been performing, the limitations are all there. It's hard for the second break through. I even thought if I can decide, how would the last episode be like. I hope it's a guest-less one, just running man themselves. Or perhaps it's the announcement that the famous Monday couple is now Everyday couple. That would be nice to see. But I Guess there are always surprises in life. I'm shocked, like something heavy weighing down on my chest, a void of emptiness in my heart knowing that I wouldn't be able to see cheesy Monday Boyfriend, Mr random capable, peaceful Gary, sexy dance Gary, the innocent Gary who always get fooled, the Gary that keeps calling Mongji/ Jihyo-ah, the one who always protects and lookout for  his Monday Girlfriend, the one who chose her as his partner, the interactions of Monday couple that brings us the "aww" moments, cannot longer hear her calling "Kang Gary~" that sounds like sweetest thing on earth and many more other interactions with everyone. 31 oct 2010 is the start of Monday couple. 31 oct 2016 Gary is filming for his last time. I dunno how that episode will be like but I hope it will be one that creates the best of all memories for everyone. Thank you for bringing laughter to me when I was down, bringing me into Korean hip hop music. I wish you all the best in your music career, hope to see you in person 1 day. And hopefully to hear good news from you soon, Kagushipta Kang Gary.

No comments: