Thursday, September 23, 2010

Customer Feedback i don't know how it works for huge companies like Starhub
Well, i submitted an email feedback in Aug, about 2weeks before the start of EPL.

"Hi, i'm enquiring on behalf of my parents. We would like to terminate our subscription of the Starhub Cable TV. Could you please advise on procedures of doing so. Alternatively, you may want to include this procedure on your web page because it is time consuming to call 1633 and be put on hold for 20mins w/o any officer attending to me and eventually i had to hang up. Thanks"

i didn't sound to polite in my mail because my patience is depleting every minute i'm put on hold @1633
fyi, i didn't wait for a reply, i proceed to return the stuffs the following week. Just now when i check my mail, i saw their reply to my feedback dated 22nd September 2010. Woah, it's more than a month.


"Dear Miss Xxx
Thank you for your email and we sincerely apologize for the extended delay in
our reply as we are currently experiencing high volume ofenquiries.

Our attempts to contact you at 9*** **** have been unsuccessful."

my phone has been very quiet except for a few long overseas prank calls or do those belong to you?

No comments: