Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ystd ended with 2 presentations done, one to panel in sch an one to the mgnt of WS. yipee!! its holiday for me now. tday 8/11, i wanted to catch live on radio. so i digged out the muzee usb internet radio to tune in the the taiwan's channel, hit fm. but i waited so long also nvr hear, then i realise youtube alrdy got full ver. of the song cos S'pore 100.3 had play it and so had Cityfm of taiwan. -.- i wanted to buy Hebe's album thrgh taobao but they have complicated steps making me damn confused!!

is it really that hard to figure what to buy for my birthday? cos my mum asked me what i want, my friends ask the same qns and i ask myself, what do i want?? hmm... maybe these can offer some help:

-laptop cooling pad ( the one i bought in sch, frm 3fans become 1fan-.- i don want to risk of having the cooling fan spoil again)

- earpiece/headphone ( hee:) i don mind receiving lots of this cos mine usually don last longer than 2yrs

-book( 这些年二哥哥很想你By 九把刀)

-bag? watch? but i hven found the one i'm looking for

oh, starting frm this yr, i want to make donation every yr on my birthday. i haven decide on the organisation yet. 得到别人的祝福是件很幸福的事 传递祝福是件更有意义的事 give&receive, anyone interested to join me can let me know. or you can do that on your birthday too, it'll be meaningful:)

No comments: