Sunday, August 15, 2010

today went to collect the fan club tee @ Esplanade. i wanted to wake up like at 8am to watch 秀才爱上兵2 but i couldnt leave my dear bed.:) so i start watching from 10plus to 1pm to cover the final 3 episodes. guess what? the meeting to collect club tee is at 1.30pm. i only have 30mins to change,walk to mrt, board it and then walk to there from city hall. i would be superwoman if i could:P late and rushing with empty stomach.

skip the collecting part, went to shop at Funan. but before that i need to fill my stomach with smth. stop over at OCK, the aunty whom i assume is the cashier and has more authority than the rest is busy counting money. i call one time no respond. then some1 from the back walk out with a tray of fresh fried squids. i ordered again, she ask me to wait. wait wad? wait for her to finish transferring the squids to the display there. then she help me take what i want. it doesnt end here okay, cos i waited again for the cashier to finish counting her cash before she can process my purchase and give me my change. so i turned from a happy smiling customer to 包青天.

second happening is at this shop, on the same level with food junction. i dunno whats the name but it says "Creative Authorize Reseller". anyway, this shop sells all the headphones, one special thing, it displays the headphones available on the rack for customers to test if needed. so i went in trying to look for "BOSE" headphone. when i found it, i asked the salesman if there is still stock for this, guess what he say?

'这个很贵的嘞' (you think i cant afford?)

hello?! btw your answer doesnt match my qns!! so i asked him how much they selling, so he ask another person. that person say 200plus and he tell me 299. excuse me, 200plus and 299 is very different okay? 200plus = can be 200.05 to 299.95
final outcome? of cos i didnt buy from there

No comments: