Tuesday, March 23, 2010

dedicated to granny

grandparents, ppl usually have a maximum of 4, 2 grandmas,2 grandpas. For me, i'm special cos i have another 2. we are not blood related, not of the same race nor the same religion, but i see them as grandparents. Is this feasible? Why not? they are my old neighbors. For 30yrs, they watch my mum grow up, getting married, the growing up of my brother and I. For my whole 19yrs, i see them every single day,every CNY they will give us red packet, hari raya, they will share their food with us. i cant converse in malay, so we dont have long talks, only brief chat, always they will say, study hard, you are smart girl etc, always encouraging.

granny passed away ystd night at the hospital,i know she wldnt have any more suffering now. maybe she has become an angel,maybe she met my other grandmums,maybe..

today, i cried during breakfast, on the bus ride to work and now typing this. But aft today, i wont cry anymore when thinking of you, granny, because you are always a happy lady, i want to rmb you in a happy way.

No comments: