Saturday, January 10, 2009


woo~hoo! finally back home. went to m'sia today with my family, my cousin and her family. reach jurong east like 10 plus then set foot in johor, bukit indah AEON shopping center like 12 plus to 1. my cousin say this SC just open only, eat at stone sizzling[i think this is the name ba] i think the service there got room for improvement. aft that shop around. its very big like Vivo but the space of the shops are bigger as compared to those in S'pore. hah, i bought a hoodie from levis 239RM and a cd 49RM. i spent the most. my bro bought 2 shirts from 100plus RM then its lots of tibits haha! we spent 12 hrs to go to m'sia and coome back, damn tired cos we practically stand to there and stand to come back. whenever reach departure/arrival all the ppl chiong down then chiong to pass the checkpoint and chiong back onto the bus. all this chiong-ing, mybe nxt time go KL better. take bus there then stay over 1 night, nxt day take plane back so no need to chiong[i wish lo, my mum sure hack me=P] haha, enjoying my cd now, 卢广仲.

No comments: