Monday, January 19, 2009

wahh!! everyday take bus is such a chore! cos you doesnt know the bus timing, it varies every week!!! today bus came even late, okay has it been early before? i don know. but it came at 8.05am. my lesson starts at 9, lucky not much jam cos manage to reach sch at 9am, mind you not class! the teacher is used to us being late but then today got PAC class test. my calculator keep giving me different value when the no i key in is the same. took me such long time to just balance the balance sheet but then my p/l acct got one mistake, so i guess my marks are flying away. nvm, at least i know where's my mistake, no more mistake next time. then going home also become another chore! the 154 doesnt come i wait for 614 pm to almost 7, no 154. no choice i take 151. pass a couple of stops, i saw the board timing, 154 ,arr 3min, arr 4mins! wth!! stand in 151 packed just like in the morning. changed bus that time 62 doesnt come until half an hour. saw one ah ma leashing onto a dog. nicest thing, the dog is lying happily on the metal seat, therefore i had to stand. reached home, worn out and hungry, at 8 pm. took me 2 bloody hours just to get home when bus ride is only about 45mins! damnit!!>.<

No comments: