Wednesday, September 03, 2008

yea!! today listen to yes933, heard 全球首播:宇宙小姐 & 沿海公路的出口。previously listened to only sneaked peak, the full song did not disappoint me. cant wait to see MVs, i bet it will turn out fanstastic!


ystd turns out to be the nightmare of my life. my mum got robbed in the lift. i'll nvr forget the scene, i wait for my mum at home. whenever she comes back, i'll rush to open the door for her when i hear the keys jingle. but ystd, instead of jingle i heard her calling me with weak voice. i didnt know wad happen. wad greeted me is a shock, smth i couldnt believe. mummy say she was robbed. that bloody bastard robber together with his fucking brainless girlfriend rob my mum. but wad angered me most is he bloody hell threw a punch at my mum. at that time, i was loss. part of me want to chased aft the fucking pair, another part of me says i should stay with my mum.


my mum loss her handbag, her wallet containing $50 plus cash, 2 atm cards, i/c and the diamond pedant that i bought last yr. losses due to his actions: my dinner, 5 hrs spent at CGH, taxi fares, hospital bills and dinner cum supper+early breakfast= eating MacDonalds at 12plus am.

ppl should learn to ount their blessing and i did. althought its an unfortunate event but its a blessing that no knife or any sharp weapon was used, it happen near home and mummy is okay now except for a swollen bump on her left cheek.

to the robbers: you better pray that the police catch you first. or else i wallop you upside down inside out before handing you over. and btw, the law you broke: robbery WITH assualtion and smoking in the lift. wash your butts clean and get ready to stay in Changi 'chalet'.

No comments: