Tuesday, September 09, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!(blue for papa!!)

today is my papa birthday. ystd went to OG to buy present for him. bought him a goldlion polo tee. wah! 1 tee $40 sia! and i pay leh!!! hahah! then went home to fetch my mama back, cos my house doesnt give us a sense of security! make a birthday card for dad. cont to do my woodcraft, a ferris wheel and a rolling auto-mobile. the ferris wheel damn cute and can move!! yea!! but my hse got no space to display! tml dunno whether can yu gou S.H.E new album anot.if no preorder=no sense of security!![为什么我的生活好像缺乏安全感???] Jay Chou got write song for them! and guess whos the person who pen the lyrics?? Hebe?? NO!!! Selina!!! huh....why not Hebe?? i like JH and Double S=D and Thurs is their 7th birthday!! wah!!! i'm so excited!! peeps, are you all going to play bball on Sat??

ps: mj, ac & ht, you guys made my tagboard soo lively!!! thanks!! =D

No comments: