Sunday, September 14, 2014


23 birthday

Celine and Chervel gave me an advance celebration. It was a GNO day, had fun singing K and brought back a huge mango cake. We ate like a quarter only so the remaining were my lunch and dinner for the  next day.

Met up with YOLO for steamboat buffet after work. It poured heavily while I was on my way and I really wanted to just turn back and head home. But I know this meet up was to celebrate my birthday so I dragged myself there. Luckily, the rain stopped when I reach Bugis. Probably heard me, whoever is up there. So we had fun eating and stuffing ourselves cos it's been long since I saw aver and Ac and steamboat. After that, our plan was to go for the night fest at bras basah. So we walk to SMU for toilet first. That was just a cover in the end. Cos 环保小尖兵 were there ambushing me. It's probably again fated la, cos I was busy talking while crossing the road (错误示范). I thought it was coincident that I saw Stacy and Lee Lee. Then the rest suddenly pop out and sing birthday song on the streets but I was more concern about how they know I'm here. Haha! Needless to think, someone gave them info lurh. So that night I had 5 slices of Lady M cakes, 2 melted, 1 toppled and the remaining 2 staying strong. Special thanks to my most fire partner for coordinating the surprise. She probably went through many people before she find out about my schedule on 29Aug. 

No comments: