Sunday, June 16, 2013




My fourth and fifth time seeing Rui En. Two times within a week! Okay, the first one at the party was the closest I ever get to her! I could have shake her hands or take a picture with her on stage but I just got blank the second I saw her. 

The next one was at L'oreal Paris roadshow. I totally have nothing to say about the atrium layout. Speechless cos being in the same industry, I couldn't fathom what exactly went through their mind. Were they afraid that Rui En couldn't have garner a strong crowd? Or perhaps it's just the Ka-Ching issues? 

She seems happier on Saturday! Laughing a lot which I like. Seriously, she looks prettier again! Omg, how can anyone get prettier and prettier? 

Well, I'm still out looking for my turn to take a picture with her! Hope all goes well for the filming in Tasmania next month!



No comments: