Saturday, May 11, 2013

 
        


Latest CD added into my collection. First, it caught my attention because Rui En wrote the lyrics for him! And it's 5 songs, I always like to read lyrics cos it shed some light to what the lyricist is thinking. Tried googling but 0 findings. Only manage to listen to the song on website and it just got stuck into my head. Yes, that song was written by Rui En <多一次機會> thinking of buying it on eBay, but again 0 results. Tried even qoo10.sg also 0 results. So I went to popular website and found it! Called the outlet at IMM and they manage have some stocks leftover! The person still double confirm with me cos this cd is 2-yr-old alrdy. Travel there in my killer heels, buy it, wanted to cab back but queue too long. Took bus, bus jam.. By the time I got home my toes are aching too. 

No comments: