Monday, March 18, 2013

I realise I'm a very detailed person.. As in spotting the tiniest details. While watching clif 2, I notice a lot of things, like they film scenes at Millennium Walk, Jcube, Mandarin Gallery, #zhijie's parents travel agency is actually using Dynasty travel @ opposite Clarke Quay central, last episode, Ruien wore another pair of shoes (shld be casual sneakers) to film the running part in hospital, #zhijie's house is probably in the east (either east coast or changi, cos only there the aeroplane sounds are super loud), somewhere in the last few episode, Ruien's hair suddenly dyed dark brown, or how her hair is straight at work and curled at home or off duty.

In tales of 2 cities, Ruien had a scene in Liang Court's toilet! Omg! I'm like a stalker sia... Haha! Well, that's how I watched show. First time is about the story, then a few more times, I'll end up picking up some funny details.

It's the same with SHE. like suddenly oh, they have their own engraved mic in diff color, or who suddenly have a ring, which finger, had the ring been wore before or new one. If only, my mind operates the same for study. I would have been a scholar...


No comments: