Sunday, January 30, 2011

today went in to circuit for practice. circuit isnt that hard, it's just smaller hence speed must be kept slow. i just dont like the way he keep interferring with the steering wheel. make me look like an idiot, it doesnt help in training me to drive. i know he mean well by repeating the steps, telling me what to do but i'll be dependent on this. TP, the tester isnt going to tell me what to do.

after driving, went to pre-order my DVD!!! wanted to go Pasir Ris, but thought i'll be buying jeans at Denizen, so i alighted at Tampines. queue super long to pay for a 75cents CD and make the pre-order. previously, i wanted to order 2copies so that i can get both preorder gifts. haha, bbut i'm facing money crisis now and i don really have the full collection of the preorder gifts before, save the money for better use!

No comments: