Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bugis

went to Sungei Rd with mj joyce. you can find tresure at the flea market if you can stand to hot sorching sun. i found 1 ystd, the only missing album of my S.H.E collection! cd working perfectly fine, lyric book and the pictorial book that comes with it are all in mint condition. the album is orginal, malaysia version with the HIM sticker, it cost only $3! cool! then shop at bugis street, all the bags that caught my eyes are going at $39.90 O.O so ex!

went to meet my mum to carry the luggage that she bought from her workplace. cos the luggage is for me so i had to go contribute by carrying it back.

Bishan
reach home 7pm left house at 7.05 reach J8 7.30. circle line is fast but it would be better if the station is closer to my house. Watch Gulliver's travels, dinner at S11 then singing session and childhood games at the playground next to it. it's been ages since i play catching.

No comments: