Monday, July 05, 2010

let me think, what i did today?? okay, i dint had breakfast in the morning until i reach sch which is rare cos i always had it at home. just that today home ran out of bread so i bought a sandwhich and eat in sch. walk to bus stop just to bid farewell to 154 in my face! shit bus, so i hugged my laptop and stand for godness knows how long( time 100%pass slowly whenever i carry my laptop cos its HEAVY) finally 154 came again, as usual its a single deck handicap friendly bus(again i say 'shit you bus' in my head), i wonder where did the double deckers goes,hmmmm? lucky today is youth day( the only lucky thing is all sch from pri to jc have holiday EXCEPT POLY students, again shit you) so no need to squeeze with all the youths, only had to deal with OLss and OM(office men). cant sleep today in bus, had a headache but some guy made it worse by stepping on my poor foot. btw, his shoe soles are damn hard! my poor left foot had to suffer. then blah blah blah, aft 2 hrs lecture, i cmi liao. grab a nap before the next one start but hehe, i couldnt wake up until half an hour later.

No comments: