Friday, June 18, 2010

i'm totally speechless towards my intern boss. first i msg him, no reply. msg the 2nd in charge, asking whether i can go down to pick up my cheque tml( since that time he call me to say that the cheque has alrdy been ISSUED for a long time) but she say only mon aft can. SUDDENLY~~~he called me.......*OS in my head*

boss: guifeng ah, can you help me CHECK cpf how to calculate your pay?
me: huh? *wad?! check again!!!*
boss: i don want to short change you all
me: .....ok...
boss: you know right, my camera and your camera is the same...
me: ya * so wad went wrong with you d5000 again*
boss: how come i take pic now, come out is 3 shots ah?
me: you need to change the settings * haiz...you set in multiple shots of cos come out 3 larh, duh...*
boss: oh, then monday aft you come down collect the cheque help me change the setting
me: o.O i wont be in Spore
boss: oh whr you go? when are you coming back?
me: oversea, tue night
boss: then you come on wed lor
me: wed i got meeting*you think i super free everyday sit at home wait for money to fly in ah*
boss: then when you can make it
me: nxt fri * almst vomit blood alrdy*
boss: ok, nxt fri you come collect then help me change

No comments: