Sunday, April 18, 2010

17 Apr, PART I

ystd concert, damn high!! it was really fun, Hebe is high cos she did talk more than usual. the crowd is also good, everyone had red light sticks and when the lights went out, its a red sea:) i love it when the whole crowd sing along damn loudly and it happen quite a few times ystd! SHE say the crowd singing is good,haha!!

PART II

aft SHE concert, wait for MJ cos she's at MAyday,so SH and i manage to see the fireworks at Mayday concert. then we went to see SHE off at the back exit. I saw them in the car thrgh the damn tinted glass panels. i must say, with them around, my eyesight is suddenly so crystal clear. three of us plus HT cab down to Aver hse. meet AC at the bus stop and soend the night at Aver hse. haha!! she git a shock when we tell her we had a gathering and she is the only one not here yet. watch SHE's the MAn till 5plus 6 am in the morning before i sleep for 3 hrs

18Apr

Q at PS 12pm, sun bloody hot, Q bloody long till istana alrdy. sleep in my Q cos from 12 to 5 is a long long wait. SH come find me at 230, had lunch and play monopoly to kill time. then 5 we were move closer to the stage but too short cant see them sing, all i do is HEAR! and everyone is sweaty,it really crowded that you can move w/o walking. spend abt 1hr plus in the suffocating crowded b4 i get to SHE.

OMG, this is thte first time they say smth other than 'thank you' to me.
seating arrangement: Ella,Selina,Hebe

i walk up then first is Ella, she sign then look up, shake hand, saw my 'UP' t-shirt and exclaim: so cute~!
then Selina heard then she sign, shake hand and said the name of 'UP' in chinese with the super cute voice.
lastly its Hebe, she didnt say anything but she keep looking at my shirt but she did smile at me when i shake her hands.
woah, my shirt had just gotten their attention, thats so cool~~!!

No comments: