Wednesday, December 31, 2008

aft the count of 3,2,1,1...2009 is coming!! finally 2008 is going to be over, its a yr filled with ups and downs for me. but at least the downs made me grow up and the ups made my life more happy.

ystd went to Parkway to shop. go best denki and harvey norman to find a new laptop cos the one i using now will be left at home. look through a series of laotops, compac, hp, acer, dell, asus, fuji, toshiba and sony. haix.....human born weakness: prefer things that LOOKS beautiful. i still rmb someone told me/i told someone sony laptops only looks good and they are not as good as some other brand. in the end? i still bought a vaio[vainity is the biggest weakness of all....] haven officially have it cos out of stock. and because of choosing the laptop i walk to and fro from best to harvey from dunno how many times. thus, late for dental. that auntie keep chiding me then i have to wait there for 2 hrs, sian!

No comments: