Thursday, July 03, 2008

hmmhmm, 2 weeks has past since sch starts. all common test results came back.

for someone like me who slacks, go surfing the net while lecture is on or sleeping, two weeks before tests still doing nothing, left one week i still watching videos on Youtube even though i had watch them for goodness-knows-how-many-times, thinking of going shopping and actually went, everynight went to TTSH to visit my granduncle[ i cant study there cos the moment i sit down i feel drowsy then off i went to dreamland. my dad says i'm sick cos i can almost sleep everywhere,in car, bus, train] , dreaming that i can pass and prove someone wrong and lastly i'm not scared of failing cos i failed alot in sec sch. i'm numb to the feeling of failing.

i only start picking up my lecture notes 2 days b4 tests start. flipping through the book and try to get wadever infomation there into my brain.

ELS-60 PLW-58 BTC-76 hmmhmm, the feeling of passing is GREAT. =D

No comments: