Tuesday, May 06, 2008

do you know that there are many things in the world that you do not know

Like;

do you know me personally
do you know that i have a contrasting thinking[being a rebellious teen or a goody model teen]
do you know that i always bottled up my feelings
do you know that i'm a sensitive person
do you know that i have strong pride
do you know that i have a temper that i hate it
do you know that i hate myself for being so weak at times
do you know that i always play the self-blaming game every time i quarrelled with my parents
do you know that i have mood swings
do you know that i really regretted for not studying hard for Os
do you know that i was tortured emotionally for mths before getting the results
do you know that i missed my two grandmas a lot
do you know that i hate ppl who pretend that they know me but actually they know nothing

do you know that i'm a daydreamer
do you know that i'm a big fan of S.H.E
do you know that its their friendship that make me so crazy bout them
do you know that other than yellow i love black red white and grey too
do you know that i love to sun tan
do you know that i love to play ball games
go you know that i watch soccer every weekend
do you know that i'm a MAN U fan

do you know that if you are observant, the things mentioned above is nothing new.

lastly, do you know that i'm grateful for everything that has happen in my life becos it helps me to grow up and be mature

i'm grateful to have a proper family
i'm grateful to have meet my love-ly friends


heehee, heres a random post. probably through this, it helps to let you know me better. Also smth to clarify: i'm not saying anyone here.

No comments: