Friday, July 13, 2007

trip fall tumble roll

the above are summary of wad happen to me ystd and today. ystd, i was reading new paper and making my way to the physics lab. while reaching, i rembered someone telling me theres a curb, so dont trip over it. before i even look for the curb, BANG! i just trip and bang the door.-___-''' and my pinkie hurts. but today, hai~~ worse. so much for playing netball. i ran up the small little 'stage', while running down, i trip over someone's legs when i tried to get up and run, i think i trip over my own leg and fell again. so from the 'stage' i fell to the floor and its infornt of so many students!!
so paiseh. hah but nvm only some bruises. tml will be a better day.

lastly, my entry wont be so frequent.cos i think its time i get my eyes off the screen and get serious in revisions for Os.

No comments: