Tuesday, June 19, 2007

hot hot weather! this aft noon i finally experience the effect of global warming. the sun is shining brightly like a giantic spotlight! and there goes my neighbour, burning paper offerings. for almost an hour!! i sat in the living room watching tv, and here comes the bright sun light, the heat, the smell, carbon dioxide, the soot..... arrghh! that triggers off smth in my head and now i'm having a terrible headache!!

but as usual, theres always smth good in my day! bathe b4 i went for tuition at 3. my hair was wet like nobody business. however, the moment i stepped out of my hse, poof! my hair not wet le.saw this mag at the kiosk with Ella as the cover. its U weekly. they had S.H.E separate[as in one person on one cover. so if want to collect must buy three set].so cool! but only got money and mummy only allow me to buy one.so i bought the one with Hebe on the cover. hey ppl out there. if you got buy this week's U weekly[with Selina and Ella], aft you finish it and you really don want can give it to me?? preetty please..=)

No comments: